Comment on page
This guide will assist you in navigating the 'Add Liquidity' module.
We'll walk you through the elements and inputs of the interface, followed by a tailored FAQ section to address common queries related to this module.
After selecting an LP Vault to which you want to provide liquidity, you'll be presented with the following section:
The first three rows provide you with essential information about the LP Vault:
- [Morpho]: Identifier of the LP Vault you will add liquidity into.
- APR: This shows the current APR of the LP Vault.
- Next Rollover: The date your liquidity is automatically rolled into the next period.
In the input field, you can choose either an underlying token (e.g., USDC) or its interest-bearing token (e.g., mUSDC) for the deposit.
Upon entering the deposit amount (in our example, that's 200 USDC), the lower area provides a summary of the transaction:
- LP - This indicates the number of 'Liquidity Provider' Tokens you'll receive in your wallet.
- Pool share denotes the percentage of the total pool that your LP tokens represent at a given time.
This feature is not fully available in Beta.
Once you've reviewed the summary, click [Add Liquidity] to initiate the action.
- 1.What are the fee streams a liquidity provider is entitled to?
As a liquidity provider in an LP Vault, you're entitled to up to four fee streams:
- The yield of the interest-bearing token
- Incentives from the underlying platform
- Pool Fees
- Native or third-party rewards
- 2.What does 'Next Rollover mean'?
LP Vaults are designed to power pools with specific maturity dates. When the pool reaches maturity, a new period begins automatically, and all liquidity in the LP Vault is rolled over to the new period. As a Spectra liquidity provider, you don't have to redeposit your funds at each maturity manually.
- 3.Can I withdraw my deposit anytime?
- 4.Where can I preview my earnings from the liquidity provision?
To preview your earnings from liquidity provision, go to your Portfolio page and select the [LP Vault] tab.