Comment on page
This guide will assist you in navigating the 'Withdraw Liquidity' module.
We'll walk you through the elements and inputs of the interface, followed by a tailored FAQ section to address common queries related to this module.
After selecting an LP Vault -> [Manage] button from which you want to withdraw liquidity, you'll be presented with the following section:
The first three rows provide you with essential information about the LP Vault:
- [Morpho]: Identifier of the LP Vault you will withdraw liquidity from.
- APR: Shows the current APR of the LP Vault
- Next Rollover: If you don't withdraw by this date, it's when your currently deployed liquidity is automatically rolled into the next period.
The following input field reads the balance of corresponding LP tokens in your wallet. Here, you can specify the amount of LP tokens you wish to withdraw and convert into the underlying token
Upon entering the deposit amount (in our example, that's 0.05 LP tokens), the lower area provides a summary of the transaction:
The summary provides you with the precise number of underlying tokens you will receive upon withdrawing your LP tokens.
Once you've reviewed the summary, click [Withdraw Liquidity] to initiate the transaction.
- 1.Can I withdraw my LP tokens partially? Yes, you can withdraw your LP tokens partially or in full according to your needs.
- 2.Can I withdraw my deposit anytime? Yes, you have the flexibility to withdraw your liquidity from the LP Vault at any time.
- 3.Can I specify the underlying I am withdrawing my LP tokens into? No, as your LP tokens can be converted into a pre-defined underlying token.
- 4.Where can I preview my earnings from the liquidity provision?To preview your earnings from liquidity provision, go to your Portfolio page and select the [LP Vault] tab.